Learn what The Periodontal Center is Doing!
Our top priority is the safety of our patients and our team members.
When it is time for your next appointment:
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive for your appointment.
- Do you have a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 including cough or shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat, or other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, or fatigue?
- Have you recently lost or had a reduction in your sense of smell?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Do you have reason to believe you have been exposed to COVID-19?
- We ask you to arrive at your appointment wearing a face covering, if you do not have access to a face covering, we will provide you with one.
- We will ask you to use hand sanitizer when you enter our office.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and communal objects since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- Only minor patients, or adults scheduled for sedation surgery, are allowed a guardian/ accompanying driver. Only one guardian/driver is allowed per patient.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and our team members safe.
For information on prevention, symptoms, and what to do if you’re feeling sick, please visit the following links:
- Prevention: View CDC Guidelines
- Symptoms: View Information from the CDC
- Steps When Sick: View the Steps
Call us to learn more.